Monday, October 24, 2011

Halloween is coming!

So last week I was strugglin' a bit...it was my "unpleasant week" that I get evvverryy month but this month's was especially bad (sorry babe!).

So lemme just quote my wonderful boyfriend - this is what he said like a month ago...

"dang babe, I'm so glad I got you cause some girls are just plain crazy when they get their gift every month!"

Okay now this made me happy, that was until last week when I turned crazy. I felt like I had to drag myself to places everyday and I had to continuously take Aleve to get my darn cramps to go away. Plus, on top of all that through out the week I was extremely touchy about what people said and I even embarrassed myself by crying at a bond fire...for what reason? I don't know! Oh the joys of being a girl!

ANYWAY
Onto more pleasant subjects!

Halloween is coming up! I can't believe October's almost over, I feel like it just started.

Around here they have these really cool corn mazes we're considering going to...


My best friend and I are also planning a Halloween get together with all kinds of cool stuff...



We'll also have lots of amazing food (made by my bff because she's little Miss Betty Crocker) and tons of fun (plus a scary movie or two!).

Therefore, the weekend needs to hurry up and get here ... minus the fact that I have two presentations and a paper due next week...the Halloween parties the only fun I'll be having this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Poor thing. I feel like I could rip the head off a kitten, too. Anj says all women are crazy, and he's glad he got one of the tamer ones. WHAAAAT?!? Bless him and Mack.

    ReplyDelete