Friday, October 14, 2011

Cold weather where are you?!

I'm so over this part fall/part summer weather...daggum mother nature let it be FALL!

I dream of wearing my stretchy Kohl's pants with my UGG's.


I love having my cozy LL Bean slippers right beside my bed so I can instantly put them on the moment my feet come outta the covers!


I love waking up to a cold house and getting all my warm PJ's on once I can drag myself out of bed.
Once I can slowly migrate to the kitchen I make either a) pumpkin spice coffee OR b) Christmas blend coffee.



The weather being cold means my birthday, Thanksgiving, and Christmas are all coming within the next two months, who couldn't be happy about that?



December 25th is quickly approaching (considering I bought Carley and Spirit yet another Christmas present yesterday) and it'll be Carley's first Christmas and I'm soooo excited. I'm hoping Roo (one of my parents dogs) will teach her how to open gifts because Roo takes pleasure in opening EVERYONE'S gifts, including her own. 


 This is little Roo!
I love her to death!

And if it snows this year, which I'm sure it will at some point, I can't wait to jump my little self onto the four wheelers!


As much as I love fall/winter, I know after two days straight of 32 degrees weather I'll want summer back...it's just a continuous circle. Either way, as of right now, I can't wait for winter and all the fun shenanigans that come along with it!

1 comment: