So anyway, I begged and begged and finally Mack agreed we could go see the puppies. This is what we walked into...
If you didn't notice ALL of their bellies are HUGE - that's what happens when puppies get the wormies! I fell in love with Carley Sue the second I saw her, she had these beautiful blue eyes and I felt like she could see into my soul.
Let me tell you, talking Mack into letting me have a puppy, now that was interesting. Eventually he gave in and as my two year anniversary gift, I got my Carley Sue.
Carley came to me at a point in my life when I was truely struggling. Everyday she brought the excitement to my life that I needed, the love that I so desperately wanted, and the companionship unlike anything else in the world.
we share the same love for Boes!
There's nothin' like coming home to a furry ball of excitement who only wants your love (Yes, obviously I'm obsessed with my puppy, I've known that since the day I got her, nothin' new there).
Now a days my puppy is a WHOPPING 23.2 pounds!
But she just had surgery so she's slightly pitiful looking at the moment and refuses to leave my lap 90% of the time.
Anyway, I felt the need to share my love for my snuggle bug with everyone else in hopes that they receive the same kind of love from their own pup at home! If you don't have a dog, I highly suggest you consider it, they're a wonderful addition to your family!







Great post! Love the layout! I can totally relate. It gets really hard being apart from Anj sometimes, and there is nothing better than coming home to Brody who loves me so much and is so excited to see me. It's great to have him to snuggle and play during the week. So glad Brody and Carley Sue are frands! :)
ReplyDelete