If you've never been to one of these races you can't quite grasp the amount of danger that comes with these bikes but Mack loves it, danger or not, it's his passion. Not only is it his passion but he's quite good at what he does.
His racing takes us to different cities all over North Carolina but yesterday we were attending the awards banquet in South Carolina which meant quite a drive for us but Mack got a free ride day if we got there early enough. We got to SC about 10:45am thanks to Gene and boy was there a lot to see.
After he took the bike out for a couple of hours, I was so proud to be able to attend the AMA District 29 (which handles all riders from North and South Carolina) championship banquet with him and Gene.
Of course, Gene bought TONS of raffles tickets in hopes that it was our "lucky day."
We did end up wining some t-shirts, new grips, and Mack got a free week worth of training at South of the Border (a $400 value) so I think we got pretty lucky!
Mack not only placed third in his first class but he placed first in his second class!
I'm so proud of all the things he's accomplished, all that he's overcome, and I can't wait to see what the future holds for 921!



Awwww, yay! I'm so glad you documented this! Yay Mack!!!
ReplyDelete