As most of my close friends and family will tell you I'm an organizational freak when it comes to planners. I usually start out with the blue sky one's from target at the beginning of the semester and by the end I'm on my third or forth planner (crazy I know). After all was said and done I probably spend around $30 on planners a semester...until I found Lily.
I saw mine online right before my birthday and my best friend was kind enough to give it to me as a gift since I wasn't sure I was ready to pay the hefty $26 + tax + shipping (even though I'd already been payin' that every semester for planners anyway).
Let me introduce you to my wonderfully alligator Lily...
It provides you with a little stretchy band that goes all the way around it so all your junk doesn't fall out!
There are these AWESOME stickers provided
Lily gives you a reason to feel the need to party!
It offers great pictures, like the one above, to get your month started.
Then you're given a "monthly view" - my personal favorite so I can keep my procrastination down to minimum
Lastly, you're given large day to day blocks to fill in with all your happenin's
The BEST thing about these planners is they have now been reduced to $16 (instead of $26) and they're offering free shipping!
I hope you all love yours as much as I love mine!
Yessss! Whoo!
ReplyDeleteYou convinced me!
I ordered mine today ... I picked the large also ... in the flamingo print. :)
I love all the extras ... the stickers, the elastic band, the pocket 'folder' in the front, and of course, plenty of room for my fat handwriting.
Eagerly awaiting her arrival in the mail!!