Monday, January 7, 2013

Read, Read, Read...

 For all you other readers out there check these two books out...






1. Get ready and bring on the tissues because this one will bring you to tears! It is a phenomenal book about a little Caucasian girl who was brought to work and live with slaves in the kitchen house of a very wealthy captain in the South. It's an easy read - if you liked The Help, you'll love this book too!

2. My mom read this book first and then filled me in on how I absolutely had to read it. It's a fairly good sized book and I read it in three days. It delves into the life of a woman named Olivia Mackenzie who is going after her father, a very wealthy business man, to take down his company. The story line is full of surprise and romance all the way through. You won't be able to put this book down!

Have y'all read anything interesting lately? If so, let me know, I'm always looking for a good book!

No comments:

Post a Comment