I told Mack over lunch that I'd be blogging about our trip and his response was, "so you'll be taking random pictures at random times?" He obviously understands, plus since I have such a wonderful man in my life, he actually helped me take pictures because I'm quite short and him being tall and a wonderful picture taker came in handy often throughout the day so thanks love!
The weather was spectacular today, if you didn't spend time outside, what a shame!
But on the way we passed this awesome furniture store...
We of course ate at our normal booth for lunch, it was delicious!
The tractor pull was excellent, especially the tractors with jet engines in them...
While watching the tractor pull these two got on top of the power box and I (like Shug in Boots) took a random picture of people I don't know because I thought it was adorable.
This ones for Beth...maybe she belongs with your Tina Turner blue eyed horse :)
Except she's a baby donkey
They were so dang cute, look at those widdle babies!
This is the MONSTER horse (literally).
We also got our famous NC State Ice Cream which was delicious, even though the line was past the building!
Strawberry for Mackie, Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl for me!
The fair was amazing, I'm exhausted but totally satisfied with all the amazingly greasy food I ate today. I hope all y'all had a wonderful Sunday too!











I stared at that pic of the baby donkey, and the pic of the widdle baby piglets foreverrrr. Also, I'd give my arm right now for some peanut butter swirl ice cream. MAN! SC fair was smaller and more expensive. No NC State Fair fo' sho!
ReplyDelete