This year Mack and I decided to have a little Halloween party of our own. My best friend (aka Miss Betty Crocker) brought chips, dip, pigs in a blanket, and brownies - I would die for her cookin' any day. I made two frozen pizza's, go me :)
When I got home today Mack surprised me with this WONDERFUL gift...
After that I decided to pack up and head to my parents house since it was so yucky outside and traffic was atrocious I didn't want to go far - plus I had a five page paper to write so I needed some peace and quite which I can get at my parent's house cause my Mom loves her grandog! :)
So, Carley Sue dressed up as this cute little dinosaur...
This picture took about 8 tries because Miss Carley Sue did not want to wear her hat - she rebelled the minute the picture was over and ripped it off!
Roo (one of my parent's dogs) dressed up as a cute little bumble bee - except she LOVES wearing her outfit every year and barks when you try to take it off of her.
She's 11 and still cute as a button!
Now Roo had a little hat that went with this costume but big bully Miss Carley Sue bit one of the antenna's and ripped it right off Roo!
Faith dressed up as a dinosaur too but Carley Sue (who is at least five inches taller than Faith) ran after her biting the tail of her dinosaur outfit until Faith snapped at her - then Faith climbed up on the couch in hopes of not being seen by the big bully.
My big bully - she likes to sit behind her grandma's desk and watch out the window for any approaching dogs that might attack her grandparents or her mama! I can't explain the love I have for this little one.
I hope everyone had a happy, safe Halloween!




That pic of Carley Sue gets me every time. Priceless.
ReplyDelete