Saturday, October 15, 2011

Dream Away

Being a girl and all, I dream of the future and what it might hold for me. Here's a few of the things I dream about on several occasions...

1. I hope to be a wonderful mom one day.

Minus the cat, they're not my thing.

2. I want to be HAPPY
3. I will always have a dog, they're amazing additions to your life and their companionship is unlike anything else in the world (if you have a dog, you get what I'm talking about).


I'm sure I'll have one of these one day - Mack's favorite dog is a chocolate lab.
4. I would also love a nice little house on a pretty good amount of land in the country

5. I would want my home to be a place where everyone feels welcome and cozy



6. I hope to own one of these beauties one day


This is a Yukon not a Tahoe, there is somewhat of a difference, at least in my eyes :)
We all know life isn't as perfect as we envision it in our heads but I do hope that in my lifetime I can at least accomplish items 1-3 (even though I know already I'll always have a dog). Life can be hard and stressful and I know some of us worry too much about the little things (especially me) but I hope as I grow older, I become wiser and learn not to sweat the small stuff (as Mack says). I want to enjoy life and be happy and one day (in the far future) I want to be a mom, and a good one at that, I feel like that's one of my missions in life.
 The material possessions aren't important (the house with the land, the car, etc.), it's important that I'm happy because money and stuff DON'T buy happiness and I think a lot of us in the world today get too caught up in that.
(Okay I'll get off my soap box now)
Goodnight :)

2 comments: