January 16, 2012...
Does this day mean anything to you?
Two and half years ago today I met Mackenzie.
My best friend, my companion, and the love of my life.
He's constantly reminding me of what life's about:
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about dancing in the rain.
We've had rough times, just like everyone, but we made a pact that we're in this together, as a team and that's the only way it will work.
We've supported each other through the best and worst times.
He's been my shoulder to cry on so many times I can't even count.
We have a beautiful pup together who has changed our lives for the better and made us stronger as a couple, cause Lord knows it wasn't easy raisin this baby...
I wish I could express how grateful I am to have him but words never seem to convey everything I wish I could tell him. I want to thank him most of all for standing by me, helping me through the good and bad, for loving me no matter what, and for always providing me with support.
I love you and thank you, for everything you've done for me and everything you will continue to do for me.

No comments:
Post a Comment