Wednesday, December 7, 2011

What a crazy time of year.

a.
I can't believe it's December 7th - it's already exam time and Christmas break is finally in sight...

b.

I spent last week/weekend celebrating my birthday with the ones I love. Starting on Wednesday my family had lasagne for dinner and cinnamon pizza for dessert. Then it was back to focusing on the last week of school until Friday came.

d.

Friday was spent celebrating a friends birthday which was great. I spent all day at my parents getting all 100 (no joke) boxes of Christmas decorations down from the attic. After hours of that, mom and I set out on a shopping adventure.
Mack and I then turned around and spent Saturday night celebrating my birthday with my friends. (Note: Chili's doesn't take reservations, they do "call ahead seating" which doesn't do anything for you, my party of 12 had to wait for an HOUR before we got seated - psh!) Either way it was great to spend time with my friends.

c.

Sunday was spent with the Cooper fam celebrating my birthday yet again at the Bass Lake Ale House which has delicious food. We then went back to my parents to put up the Christmas trees and ornaments with my best friend. Once both 8 foot trees were up and one was fully decorated it was time to go to TSO. My parents bought the four of us tickets to go see it for Mack's birthday since he LOVED them last year. If you don't know what TSO is, you better learn, FAST, because they're the bomb diggity. Here's a video for you...


(they're still WAY better in person)

d.

The weekend finally ended sadly and now I'm full gear into two weeks of exams. I got my first exam out of the way today but I still have a portfolio due tonight, an exam Friday, and two portfolios due next week. Please pray for my sanity!

e.

Christmas is in sight which I'm thrilled for - the tons of Christmas shopping I have left to do, not so exciting, but it'll be worth it on Christmas morning when everyone opens their gifts and you see all the happy faces and family that you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment