Monday, December 12, 2011

Aloe, Onions, and Christmas Trees!

There are 8 million other things I need to be doing right now, like working on my portfolio for Ed Psych that's due in TWO days but instead I feel the need to blog...

1.

Christmas is FAST approaching and Mack and I just put up our very FIRST Christmas tree tonight!

It's a skinny little thing ain't it? It's our first tree so Mack says we gotta give it some slack, especially since my wonderful mother let us borrow it so we could then store it in her attic until Christmas next year, yay for Mom's who have massive attic space!

2.

The ornament shown at the very top was sent to us in the mail from Mack's little sister, Sunny, we loved it so much we had to put it as close to the top as possible so everyone could see it.

3.

Carley Sue isn't very happy with me at the moment. The Christmas tree is actually in the spot where her bed usually goes (hints why she's sitting so close to it now) and she was extremely mad that I chose to move her stuff and therefore proceeded to try and eat the Christmas tree once I got it up. What a baby.

4.

Mack got us this AWESOME magnet for our fridge from his sister Shawna - she made it. She also makes all kinds of other cool stuff (pictures, cards, etc.). Check her out peeps - http://www.etsy.com/listing/88539084/spread-joy-original-miss-lizzie (this is one of the MANY things she talented at!)

5.

Now, Mack's mama would be a proud mama if she could see this...

My aloe plant's gotten SO big it's taking over my counter - I love it though, it's not really liking being inside, but it loves my kitchen lights and continues to grow because of it. Thanks for all the aloe wisdom Mama Diana!

6.

All y'all out there who love some snacks, let me open your mind to something amazing...

Hello Trader Joe's. These things are the BOMB (and not bad for you may I ad). Mack and I ate whole bag the first day we got them and continue to love them. Thinking about them makes me hungry. Yummy.

7.

Last of all, this little man sitting in front of us at the last State football game had this shirt on and I'm in love...

LOVE IT!

Hope everyone's having a wonderful time decorating for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment