Saturday, March 10, 2012

Lovin' the weather!

Today was one of those days where you just HAVE to be outside. The sun shined all day and even though it was a little chilly, it was too nice to stay inside. My best friend and I woke up superbly early to get McDonald's and then head to the flea market! If you've never been, go, they have all kind of cool stuff...

This green furniture above holds a special place in my heart. I LOVE this kinda stuff, even though the green is kinda atrocious, I can't help but want it.

They have all kinds of old stuff, it always amazes me the kinda things you can find at the flea market!

These signs, which are generally $10 a piece, are totally my thing. They're in my price range, I can hang them in my house - on my own, and they old and rustic just like I like :)

My shopping trip was a success because I came home with these four things:

(The "Keep Honking" is for my dad for Father's day, the rest I bought for myself!)

After spending a couple of hours at the flea market we decided to head to Wolf Camera. I've been needing a new camera since my old one barely works, therefore I never use it. We did some research and realized with my budget there wasn't many options but I found one I really like and decided to compare price. At Wolf Camera the Nikon cost $170 at Target, I bought it for $116 and got a discount on an SD card!

Thankfully, I got a new camera just in time for Mack's race tomorrow so I'm sure I'll have plenty of pictures from that. Hope everyone had a wonderful spring break (if you were on spring break!).

1 comment: