Okay so at NC STATE there's all kinds of fads going around and right now one is
SPANDEX
(the thought of this makes me cringe)
Let me just say that spandex legging things are not the most flattering things on anyone. Girls at school are now wearing these as pants - as in, they wear a t-shirt with JUST spandex for pants, what's that about?
Was there some kind of mass memo that was put out by the university saying at least one in two girls PER DAY must wear these? because if so, I'm glad I missed that memo.
Ladies...news flash...jello is the ONLY think that I want to witness jiggling, if I see something on your body jiggle I'm just gonna get freaked out, cover up your rump - I prefer not to see the outline of your rear end on a day to day basis.
You best believe once I become a teacher there better be some dress code rule in the school I work in stating:
No student is permitted to wear spandex/leggings without properly covering their rump.
Okay thanks.
Oh, the college days. Where EVERYONE feels they should follow the trend. Problem is, chicks who look good in stuff like that are not only a size 0 but they are toned. They are also EXTREMELY RARE. It just ain't happenin for all of us. Not to mention that it's just an outline of your body. People lookin NAKED. But, I guess it depends on what their goal is. Give em some credit, they are probably tryin to impress some frat boy who will show em a nice time and never call again. :/ My other favorite is the scantily clad volley ball players (in HIGH SCHOOL) with their CHEEKS hangin out - and it is a SCHOOL UNIFORM!! What?!?
ReplyDelete