Things have been a little crazy lately.
- School ended. 2 A's and 2 B's.
- My green thumb was inspired and I created two lovely flower baskets that hang from our porch railing.
- I got all the necessary paperwork done for student teaching. Have I turned it in yet? Nope.
- Enjoyed Peak Week while it was here.
- My dog's asthma is atrocious.
- Mom and I went to an awesome Scholastic warehouse sale where I bought $200 worth of books for $80 (Go me!)
- I've read through the first nine books in the Stephanie Plum series, a big thanks to Beth for that one!
- My kids at school graduate on Friday and I know tears will come but I hope to keep them at bay in front of all the family and friends coming to celebrate this special time.
- There's nothing good on TV these days, or maybe it's just that I go to bed too early, either way it stinks.
- My phone has decided in the last month that it's spastic and only wants to work on certain days. I don't have $150 to dish out for a new phone so looks like it's gonna be like this till July.
- I have to start summer school in a week. Gross.
That pretty much sums up my life at the moment. Enjoy the weather while it's not 100 degrees out!
I'm with you on the phone thing. Ugh! It's spastic, and I can't wait for July to get here!
ReplyDeleteAnd, you are ahead of me on Plum ... I had to wait forever for 7 to come in at the library, and by the time it did, 8, 9, and 10 were due back so I just took them all back until I had more time to read them. :(
Congrats on the grades!